Saturday, October 8, 2011

DailyGrindHouse Review's WORM (2010)


First things fucking last. Watch out for these cats; Richard Powell & Zach Green are going to be on your radar very soon. WORM is the first film I have seen from these two fellas but if it’s any indication of their skillset then they are one feature length film away from blowing up. I am not a huge fan of the short-film medium. I understand it’s a necessary evil for filmmakers to get noticed but I just never can get that absorbed by a story that is south of 20 minutes… then I saw WORM. This flick hooked me from the very opening scene and didn’t let up until the credits rolled. I am not sure how much I breathed in that twenty minutes, but it wasn’t much.
Read full review here.

Also make sure to read the great in depth Interview with
Fatal Pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment